I’m warning you, I am a lethal killing machine.
what the fuck is this shit
release the penguins
are those ten fortes
I see two dinosaurs nuzzling each other.
EIGHT NOTE CHORDS? What instrument(s) is this for? An octopus??
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
HO o o oO OLY SHIT
This is disgusting. I love it.
I can just imagine his wife yelling at him “YOU COCKY LITTLE SHIT!”
Is he wearing a blazer over a leather jacket?
Yes, yes he is.
So I recently hit 200 followers (woo!!) and to celebrate, I’m making a fandom family!
da rules:-mbf me (since this is for my followers)
-maybe reblog this? So people see it
-message me with who you want to be
fandoms to choose from:-Les Mis
-Game of Thrones
If your fandom isn’t up there, please let me know so it can be:) those are just my major fandoms
I don’t think Siri likes being called Jarvis…
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A JOKE. BUT IT’S REAL. OMG.
bold your favorites
1.Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2.Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels,sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys or this is dumb?
16. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies,tank top, tube top or halter top?
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
23. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
How is it that we can justify villains in movies to an extent that we can love them, but not do the same for ourselves?